Caroline Crowley Day

Last week, I was asked to speak at the Houston County Commissioners’ meeting. I spoke about my platform, The Miracle League and Shane’s Inspiration, which appeared on local media, as well. At the end of my presentation, I was given a ‘Houston County, Alabama’ pin to wear close to my heart throughout my reign as Miss Teen International 2012.

To my extreme surprise, our Commissioners’ Chairman, Mr. Mark Culver, presented me with a proclamation. He and the Commissioners proclaimed Monday, August 13, 2012 to be “Caroline Crowley Day” in Houston County! I was so grateful to be recognized by such an esteemed panel of leaders in my community.


Posing with the commissioners after receiving my award.


I love meeting new “fans”….even in parking lots!



Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts