It's All In The Name!

C- Creative. I have always had a love for drawing and painting. Luckily, my mom is very supportive. She even lets me paint quotes on my walls! You can always find an assortment of paint pens in my purse, which comes in handy because on the first day of school my friends always ask me to personalize their notebooks.

A- Ambitious. From a young age, I have set my dreams extremely high. Since birth, my life goal has been to become a super star. I performed concerts and fashion shows for my family when I was younger. During my first dance recital, I put my tutu on my head, turned with my bottom to the audience, and performed my own rendition of “Oh, You Beautiful Doll”. Needless to say, it was NOT a ballet dance. Although I still love to have household fashion shows, my career goals have somewhat changed. I hope to become an anesthesiologist so I can keep patients comfortable and calm before, during, and after their procedures.

R- Reading. I am most definitely a “book worm”. My Nana began reading to me when I was a baby, and I have loved books ever since. Whether I am curled up with a mystery book or my latest favorite...The Hunger Games trilogy, nothing makes me feel more relaxed!

O- Outgoing. I never meet a stranger! I believe that an effective communicator is someone who is comfortable with themselves. When you are not afraid to speak to others, it makes them feel empowered to do the same.

L- Lifetime. My grandmother and I love to have sleepovers and stay up all night watching Lifetime movies and shows. I have a feeling that tradition will last for many years to come!

I- Intelligent. Academia is definitely my area of excellence. Although I may not have to study much, I cannot hit a softball to save my life. Luckily, my Miracle League Buddies don’t seem to mind that I am athletically challenged.

N- Nurturing. This is definitely a trait that I learned from my mother. When my first brother was born, I would sleep under his crib so I could fix his bottles and “dress him up” in the mornings. I have carried my role as “big sister” with me throughout life, and I love to help others.

E- Excited. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would become the next Miss Teen International. I know that God has amazing plans for me throughout this year, and I cannot wait to share my journey with you all!

Best wishes,

Caroline Crowley
Miss Teen International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts